“Tim Ash has been a savior in my life,
he has guided me through the most difficult time in my life”
Timothy R. Ash, PC
Raised in a small town near East Lansing, I went to Michigan State University where I obtained a BA in Business Administration in 1985. I worked for Michigan National Corporation where I discovered a desire for law. I graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1993. I gained valuable experience clerking for the Honorable Alice Gilbert, Honorable Robert Anderson and Honorable Rudy Nichols while attending law school. After law school I worked a little over a year for a small firm than started my own firm in October 1994.
- Graduate Landmark Worldwide: Forum, Advanced Forum, Communication, Advanced Communication
- Board of Directors City Mission
- Advisor Board for DoorKeepers
- Mission work with Samaritan Purse-Rebuild
- Mission Trips with Living Water International and Northridge Church
- Volunteer and supporter of City Covenant Church, Brightmoore Detroit
- Volunteer and supporter of Grace Center of Hope, Pontiac, MI
- Supporter of New Reality International, Haiti
- Supporter of Katina’s Mission Worldwide
- Volunteer and supporter Oakland County Rebuild
My goal is ‘significance’. It starts with a firm conviction to serve. Overcoming adversity leads to character and integrity. Complex family litigation requires someone You can TRUST. I listen, encourage, counsel and advise truthfully using sound strategy for You as my client. Achieving significance requires taking a stand for what is right, which has improved the future for many of my clients, their children and families.